Feliz Aniversário!

Feliz Aniversário!

segunda-feira, 17 de setembro de 2012

Declaration of love:



"I Wherllany (_______), I accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior.
Surrender to Him all the days of my life next.
in the poverty of my sin found me.
And in the riches of His glory, He rescued me.
is my beloved daughter, church and bride redeemed.
I I will honor him in all my actions,
even for this have to regret my mistakes and start again.
In all the adverse circumstances of my life,
is in times of joy or sorrow, whether in sickness or healing ... I will honor!
In green pastures announce my gratitude ...
But if by a desert valley or I lose, His Word and His Wisdom Force will guide me back to Thy Paths to Justice!
All my goods, without you could not!
Your Destra shines and teach me:
 ... blessings,
Love distribute,
humility and transfer life for people... always
The loving and respecting the
until eternity forever! "

"I love you, Jesus!"

"So what we heard from the beginning abide in you. If you stay in what you have heard, also will abide in the Son and in the Father
And this is the promise that he made us: eternal life. "
1 John 2:24-25

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário