Feliz Aniversário!

Feliz Aniversário!

terça-feira, 23 de outubro de 2012

Encounter with God!


"Lord, I want to meet you in Your fullness.
  How smooth would be every morning of my life all my days were supplied with Thy company!
I want a moment alone, I want to touch Your garment ... achieve my miracle!
Up on top of the mountains, put my face in the dust ... and worship you!
Render Thee for Thy praise my life.
I would be Thine, wholly Thine and all I seem little before Thy greatness!
The world no longer cause me fear and life circumstances would be easily defeated because the God who never lost a battle would be on my side!
I know, Dad, that all that I can, I just have faith and take the first step ... break down barriers and let Tu quebres chains in my life!
Then I'll be free as a flying eagle with flames burning Thee, Spirit of God!
Free ... soaring ever higher to FIND YOU ... I WILL! "

This is a decision that should start from the deepest of your heart!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário