Feliz Aniversário!

Feliz Aniversário!

segunda-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2012

Love Forever



What keeps me alive?

The Passion that My Beloved has for me.

It is He who wakes me up and gives me good night every day ...
His presence with me at all hours of the day and understands everything that my thoughts and emotions you want to say, regardless of the language in which my words are expressed ...
He feels my pain and calms my heart showing me dreams queTem built for me ...

Explain this love in one word?

She is CONFIDENCE!

I trust someone who gave everything he had for me!
What saved me from the clutches of a horrible evil monster!
That came with your Omnipotent Power and delivered me from my persecutors!
He is!
The reason for my song ...
The rhythm of my dancing ...
The deepest desire of my heart.

I know him as Father, I know him as First Brother and Savior, but also know him as Living Presence in my life!
There are people that explain this relationship ... It is what shows every day!
And for Him
To Him

I get along!
I surrender!
I trust!
Until eternity!

TRUST!

IN LOVE THAT NEVER leave me!
NOT ME TRAI,
Do not fool me,
IS FAITHFUL.
WHY MEETS HIS WORD!

FOREVER ...
AND NOW TOO!

TRY THIS SWEET LOVE YOU TOO!

Psalm 125

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário