Feliz Aniversário!

Feliz Aniversário!

sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2013

Death not reached me



It was night in one of my vacation and I was very excited with all the new adventures to be lived.
Our holidays are very expected after a year of hard work and dedication.
You know, family gathering, food varied stories being rescued from the bottom of the memories of each of us and a stunning backdrop!
Everything planned to the smallest detail!
I had reached the pinnacle of my ability to stay awake that day, I excused myself and went withdrawing.
A. .. sleep with the sounds of the waves around it ... all good, right?
I went through the steps and I fell asleep ...
Of a sudden in the middle of the night I started to feel sick, a great unease enveloped me and soon I was getting short of breath like something was squeezing my neck and not letting me breathe.
I was still asleep, but my dream was conscious.
The situation was getting worse.
Trying all forms react, I tried to move up in the search to get me to my bed.
I could not make the body obey the voice of my spirit.
Then came before me a large picture of a skull and clearly God gave me discernment that I was being hit by an onslaught of Satan against my life.
When God has great plans for our lives are targets of major attacks against. And for this we need to keep us connected in an intimate life with God that nothing will defeat us.
So because of that, all that was before I learned about our Lord God the Creator came to memory.
I remembered that He calls me by Daughter.
So, as a child on the night of nightmare I was very scared and ran to my parents' bed, I ran into the arms of my Lord!
The Holy Spirit I strengthened him and I, even in the midst of the "dream" I raised my voice to the enemy and declared that he had no power over me!
With the courage of God, I made the order in the name of Jesus and rebuked my life.
As I was returning instantly to breathe and get me moving again.
This was real!
And that has made all the difference for me to be here before you were the hours before I had devoted myself to reading and studying the Word of God.
"When we are on the threshold of terror and death, God always has a word that race our lives!"
Today my pictures and remember the wonderful moments with my family that were only possible because of the passion I have for the Word of God and the certainty of being part of your heritage ... call your daughter by Own Lips.


"I will declare the decree: the LORD said unto me, Thou art my Son, today I have begotten you."

Psalms 2:7

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário