Feliz Aniversário!

Feliz Aniversário!

quarta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2013

God cares for you!



Dear (a) God has called you by decree!
 A decree is an order of a higher authority determines that compliance with a resolution.
You have seen the power of God in your daily life?
One day at a vigil on the mountain the Lord brought me a revelation about our essence. He, during prayer made me open my eyes and I saw two stones, one small and one large.

Then he asked me ...

_Wherllany These stones are made of?

I replied:

Sir, they are stones of clay, the only difference is their size.

It was then that the Holy Spirit made me happy because it gave me the heart to understand that when we become God's people and decided to live the life He has for us, we spent treading in the footsteps of his likeness.
He makes us home and give us the key to our lives.

All who love God have the same essence.

Are different but originating from the same seed.

Today God has proven that when He decrees us "his" He has a commitment to love us.
A greater commitment by existing authority, and who cares about you!

With me was amazing!
With you will also!

God has supplied me with His care, His love and His love.

And sometimes He uses us ... "The stones"; few other small and large exercise care in giving each other.
It's like when faced with a threat of storm together various stones and put them together with the intention of forming a barrier to them that the flood did not reach us.

I am facing a particularity that limits me a bit in my locomotion. And God knows that!
When you need to go to a hospital, I got on a bus, but it was packed.
God eased my pain.
And his instrument was a person.
This, ceded his place so I could sit. This gave me the right to breathe relieved.
I do not know his name, do not know where she went, but God knows.
And He will reward!

How many times God sustains us in simple ways like this but we do not notice and neither say "thank you"?

You know it's beautiful to think of those who donate, they waive their facilities for caring for the next!

We inherited it from God!

Remember?
The pebbles?
The same essence?

So today I received physical help, and tomorrow I can give something back to "another perinha" you might need what I have to give.

"Love one another"

It is the second major application of God.

The first is:

"Love God above all else."

God has already reduced their pain?

I'm sure yes!

Peace!


"But if we hope for that we see not with patience wait for it.
Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words can not express.
And he who searches the hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit is, because He who intercedes for the saints according to God.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.
For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
And those he predestined, he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
What shall we then say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall we not also with Him all things?
Who will bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies.
Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather who is risen from the dead, who is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day, we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
But in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature shall separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. "
Romans 8:25-39

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário