Feliz Aniversário!

Feliz Aniversário!

terça-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2013

When music speaks



In some moments in our lives when words do not arise and a song of praise is greater ...
  we need to let the music come into our hearts and speak to us ...


"Problems haunt me again
destroying my best defense
I am looking ...
I seek God for You!
Fatigue will not let me rest
And fear is filling my mind ...
I yearn ...
God I long for Thee!
And I'll ...

YOU FIND THE PLACE WHERE I AM!
FIND EVEN IF YOU'RE IN MY END!
EVEN IF YOU FIND THERE IS NOTHING ON ME!
TO GIVE YOU ...
MY brokenness.
 never leave me!

WHEN I'M WEAK,
WHEN I'M LOST TO LOOK ...
MEETING YOU KNEES.

And if suffering shudder my Faith
And if the hurt is still there,
I trust in You!
MY GOD I trust in You!

WHY YOU, SIR, ARE FAITHFUL!

When my hope ends,
When fear is strong,
When the pain is real ...
When it is difficult to cure,
When my faith is shaken ...
And my heart is broken,
And my joy is stolen ...
I know God:

AND I WILL FIND YOU  WHERE I AM ....
THE KNEES ...
And TU lift me up! "

(Lyrics/ Find you on my Knees/ Kari Jobe)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário