Feliz Aniversário!

Feliz Aniversário!

quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2013

Prayer in the midst of devastating tornadoes



God sees you, God listens to you .... and He will answer you!

Who are we if not those who constantly need security!
Whatever our human offspring, need security that is beyond the power we have in ourselves, we need the safety of Heaven!
And security comes from the Father!
Today we can thank for the times we hear His voice telling us that You Are Us.
Thank you for sure feel the coming of Thy Heart to know that we have begotten and that You are with us!
Lindo of our souls,
What a beautiful and sweet is Your Love!
The love of a father to a son,
a King to his servant ...
a true friend!

Have made us for Your Glory!
What could have greater security, if not thine!

One that size and Wisdom is Incomparable!
Your Destra knows very well where to lead us!
We just need to trust!

And Trust!
You have all the answers!

Even though at the time I did not understand Your Act!
I know I can trust in You!
Even though everything seems to be going wrong ...
Thy Plans never "go off track"!
They arrive at exactly the right time and place!
Even if everything is destroyed, You are the God of the total reconstruction! I want to put my pieces in their hands, like a vase that had been broken ... I pray thee, rebuilds me!
Makes me again, lift the speakers of my home, my life!
My God,
You are in all things!
All mysteries yet to be revealed!
You are the absolute Owner, the Power is Yours!
Sow in my life Your Life!
Thank you,
by Your friendship!
Get the gratitude of my heart!
My Hope is rooted in you daily!
God of love!

"God is our refuge and our strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth tremble and the mountains sinking into the heart of the sea, though its waters estrondem turbulent and the mountains be shaken by its fury . "
Psalm 46:1-3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário