Feliz Aniversário!

Feliz Aniversário!

terça-feira, 17 de setembro de 2013

Secret Place


What are your secrets ?
Those that even the closest person not is aware ...
We are complex beings , we have many fields within us each intended for a different culture .
There is the field of intelectualidades , friendships , feelings , physical performance , love , spiritual , etc. .
Yes , there are those people who are very introverted , in contrast to those that are an "open book " , are exceptionally open to share their life experiences .
But are any of these two groups in which you or I we will be , one thing is certain :
There is a field within us that we keep the " seven keys " .
A place in our being that we do not let any person achieve.
He's just ours!
Totally private !
It is precisely in this area where we face the greatest battles we keep our " dirt " where we place the most beautiful memories lived , where we locked fleeing the world and all !
What is your way to this field ?
I know you'll never say that to me !
Nor do I address my for you!
But there is one person who knows you , knows how to get there !
This person is the Holy Spirit of God !
He knows everything , just everything about me and you !
But He does not invade your territory secret , he does not go without you give permission!
Our God is a " Lord " !
He never hurt !
Never go into something so private life without his permission.
He knows what we need and know what you 're feeling , but He respects us above all!
One day I was at my church and we were led into a prayer covenant with God , that not long ago , no!
I asked the Lord for help , because he needed his help to pray correctly , knew the importance of the context of that moment.
Then I found myself saying to him :
" Lord , I leave ! I leave ! I let the Lord go where I've never let anyone go before ...
I leave ! Yes ! Heal me , Cleanse me , purify me , correct me ! ! "
He heard speak clearly to my heart : Daughter, there are places deep , deep places !
It was at this moment that is born to you this message , at the time I gave God deeply.
And he was .
Was and helped me .
I figured that alone was very difficult , I needed His Operate in my being !
You also need to ?
Do what I did!
Say : I LEAVE LORD !
Let God part of your life completely!
Be happiness or sorrow, pain or major problems ... do not worry !
UNDERSTAND IT !
And that Peace sovereign God can transform your spirit this glorious day !

" For the word of God is living and powerful , and sharper than any two- edged sword , piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit , and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart .
13And there is no creature hidden from His sight , but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do .
14Visto we have a great High Priest, Jesus , Son of God , who passed into the heavens , let us hold fast our confession .
15Porque not have a High Priest who can not sympathize with our weaknesses , but one who, like us , everything was tempted , yet without sin .
16Cheguemos therefore with confidence to the throne of grace , that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. "
( Hebrews 4:12-16 )

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário