Feliz Aniversário!

Feliz Aniversário!

quinta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2013

The Look Who Loves You!

There are certain points in our lives that we call key .
Unique , very important that can not return to happen ; has time and time.
You may have seen in a movie , or perhaps may even have experienced this situation of extreme danger when we say " see our lives pass as a movie " ... ?
Well, nobody wants to live this chapter, but it is part of our lives as much as we try to divert him in an hour it will be recorded in our history !
I have something to tell you ,
live every day before God as if they were the last !
Why?
To make the best and with excellence !
When we live life randomly and without taking seriously the opportunities we are throwing away " the drops of our lives ."
When we do not give value to the smallest details , when we did not observe the " invisible " miracles of God in our daily lives , we fail to enjoy the most splendid beauty of life .
WHAT IS PRECIOUS CARE LOOK WHAT KEEPS YOU !
Psalm 23 says :

" The LORD is my shepherd , I lack nothing .
He makes me lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul, He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake .
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me , Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me .
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies , You anoint my head with oil , my cup overflows .
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever . "

Search this look so exciting that is directed to you !
By looking at him, lost the fear , think safety , courage, strength necessary to not desisitr and do our best ... Find peace and rest that He alone can give us !
" God will always lead you to green pastures ."
( RR Soares )
Even though these pastures are in His kingdom with Him we are safe !
My invitation to you is that these times when the "movie of your life " pass before your eyes , DO NOT BE AFRAID !
Pastor Love is with you !
No beast devour you !
Just does not divert his gaze ....
Because His eyes are fixed upon you !
Follow IT!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário