Feliz Aniversário!

Feliz Aniversário!

sexta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2014

HELP!


" All that I am ,
all I have ,
everything that could be or have ;
everything the world could give me ...
Nothing compares to You, My King ! "

The heart that knows the One who created infinitely grateful!

Have you ever stopped to think about the immensity and Magnitudes of God ?
Have you ever stopped to make sure that God is not just a character in a well-crafted story?
We come to know God when we open our eyes to the daily impossible facts that surround us and are solved.
Facts that prove His Wonderful Love and His Infinite Mercy for us .
Have you had an unsettling craving for mashed potatoes?
And the moment you open your compulsion to God , He feels his desire , pities you , telling you to bring a great delicious dish the way you wanted ?
This is something insignificant to you ?
Not for me!
Because I learned that He who knows decipher my most superficial needs , also is the same as not cease to fight in my favor at times and in the deeper and vital needs of my life !
He Comes !
Comes to our rescue !
The Word of God says in Psalm 125 that those who trust in Him will not be shaken !
We will only be shaken if not more believe ...
If we forget who he is ...
If we lose in the way ...
We will only be shaken if he really want !
We can become as " mountains of Zion " ...
Unshakable !
In the strength of His power !
Trust in His promises !
In feel the touch of His Love !
OUR GOD IS A LIVING GOD
THIS
SINGLE!
Do not forget :
This is the Way !
Close your eyes, breathe the security that comes from His heart throb that beats for you !
God is there!
Open the door ...
Let 's go !
Now !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário